Hero – Drive a Classic Car Experience
Drive a Classic Car Experience:
- An opportunity, not available anywhere else, to get behind the wheel and drive a Classic Car at the Race Retro Show this February.
- Ten of HERO’s Arrive & Drive cars will be available for you to take the wheel on a specially created driving route around the Stoneleigh site and along the public roads. From a Porsche 911 to, what many people believe to be the purists rally car, a Ford Cortina GT along with a variety of cars in between.
- You have the opportunity to drive one of these incredible Classic Cars yourself. You can book for you, a friend, partner or even as a special occasion gift for someone else. Space is limited so we suggest that you book today.
- The HERO Arrive & Drive fleet are regularly seen out on events. Between them, the cars listed below, have won 12 Awards and the Green Porsche 911 won the Icelandic Saga event outright.
- The cars are available in Groups and you can book a time slot of when you would like to drive on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- You can book these on site however spaces will be on a first come first serve basis and drives will be 8 – 12 minutes long.
Group 1 - £35 per drive
- 1964 Triumph TR4 2138cc
- 1965 Cortina GT 1500cc
- 1966 Triumph TR4A (LHD) 2138cc
- 1969 Lancia Fulvia Sport Zagato (LHD) 1290cc
- 1971 Alfa Romeo GTV 1779cc
- 1974 MGB Roadster 1800cc
Group 2 - £50 per drive
- 1968 Porsche 911 SWB (Green) 2000cc
- 1968 E Type 4.2 Fixed Head Coupe 4200cc
- 1990 Lancia Delta Integrale (LHD) 2000cc
- 1958 MGA Roadster (LHD) 1800cc
Ticket for drive a classic car does not include entry to the show please ensure you purchase your show entry ticket separately.