TICKET PACKAGES (parking is free)
TICKET HOTLINE: 0871 297 0743 (Calls cost 13ppm plus standard network charges)
ADVANCED TICKET PRICES:
- ADULT (AGE 16+) : £20.00
- ADULT (AGE 16+) PLUS 6 Months subscription to Motor Sport Magazine: £30.00 (Only available in advance)
- CHILD (AGE 5 - 15) : £5.00
- CHILD (UNDER 5'S) : FREE
- WEEKEND PASS : £34.00
- GROUPS ADULT (10+) : £19.50
- MOTOR SPORT ADULT SUBSCRIBER DISCOUNT (Only available in advance, subscribers should refer to the discount code within their magazine's letter and cover sheet)
- MOTOR SPORT WEEKEND SUBSCRIBER DISCOUNT (Only available in advance, subscribers should refer to the discount code within their magazine's letter and cover sheet)
- VIP PARKING: £15.00 ( Tickets can only be booked in advance. VIP Parking is located near to the entrance of the halls and you will enter the site via a different gate to the paying visitor (Gate 1).
WALK UP TICKET PRICES:
- ADULT (AGE 16+) : £ 26.00
- CHILD (AGE 5 - 15) : £7.00
- CHILD (UNDER 5'S) : FREE
- WEEKEND PASS : £46.00
WEEKEND TICKETS: All Weekend Pass Ticket holders need to swap over their tickets for a wristband onsite.
GROUP BOOKINGS: Groups of 10 or more receive an additional 10% discount. You can either book on line or call 0844 412 4650 (calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge) to place a booking or for further information.
The contact details for our Groups team are: Tel: 0844 412 4650 (calls cost 7p per minute plus standard network extras). Email email@example.com
VIP PARKING: Limited VIP Parking is available, tickets can only be booked in advance. VIP Parking is located near to the entrance of the halls and you will enter the site via a different gate to the paying visitor (Please follow signage on-site). You will be issued with a hard copy-ticket in advance of the show which will need to be placed on the dashboard of your car in order to gain entry.
CARERS VOUCHERS: If you have a disability that restricts your ability to attend the Show on your own to the extent where a helper is needed, then a carer is admitted free. Disabled visitors can enter the site through allocated gates (Please follow signage on-site) and must have their disabled blue badge in order to gain access to designated disabled parking. (disabled parking is subject to availability) Upon arrival at the gate you will be requested to show proof of disbility in order to receive your carer voucher. The carer voucher will then need to be showed at the main entrance in order to gain access to Race Retro.
* Advanced tickets terms and conditions
* Calls cost 13ppm plus standard network charges. All bookings (paper tickets & print-at-home tickets) are subject to an additional single transaction fee of £1.50 per booking. The advanced ticket hotline closes on Thursday 23rd February 2017 at midnight. The transaction fee covers the costs of processing your order, packing and delivering the tickets to you. In many cases it also covers the cost of producing your tickets. This fee also applies to tickets arranged for collection. The transaction fee applies per order not per ticket. If you purchase six tickets, you only pay one transaction fee. The transaction fee will vary depending on what type of postage we are being asked to use by the event organiser and these costs are reflective of the amount that See are charged by dispatch companies. First class post and Registered Post prices will vary accordingly. See only send tickets securely for events that do not issue duplicate tickets in the event that tickets get lost in the post. Entry to the Silverstone Auction requires purchase of a catalogue